Known as Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Steel Shelving, it consists of a metal shell that houses multiple shelves adjustable in 25-mm intervals. It has a bolted construction for a safe and strong storage unit. Each shelf can carry 80 kg per shelf. Load carrying capacity can be increased simply by adding more shelves in 1 module.
For smaller items, storage space can be maximized by adding extra layers and by using bins or trays to keep objects organized. You can have as many or as few layers as you want, depending on your needs.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable – Layers can be removed, added or adjusted to maximize storage space.
- Expandable – Can be readily joined with another module for expanded storage. These are Free-standing.
- Strong, Durable – With an all-metal construction and a durable paint finish.
- Quick install and Safe– Rolled edge shelving or rolled post shelving has a solid, bolted construction that forms a strong, stable storage unit. There are no rough or unfinished edges to damage the products.
- Multiple Configuration Choices. Choose single-side or double-side. Specify height, depth, width. Or even pick your desired color.
Interested to know more?
Common Use and Applications:
Light to medium storage such as in:
- Workshop spare parts
- Industrial warehouses
- office files and equipment,
- Storerooms & libraries,
- retail outlets, etc.
Major Parts and Materials of RUT Steel Shelving
RUT shelving comes supplied with the following major parts:
- Upright Frames – consists of two pairs of rolled steel posts as main frames
- Side Panels – metal sheet as shelving sidewalls to contain goods
- Back Panels – metal sheet enclosure serving as shelving back to contain goods.
- Top and Bottom Shelves – metal shelves attached to top and bottom of uprights to help frame the shelving unit
- Inner Shelves – Heavy-duty metal layers (similar to top and bottom shelves) capable of carrying 80 kg each
- Metal clips – Holds shelves into place. Quickly locks firmly on both sides of the uprights without tools.