Overviews of RUT Shelving
Known as Rolled Upright Type (RUT) Steel Shelving, it consists of a metal shell that houses multiple shelves adjustable in 25-mm intervals. It has a bolted construction for a safe and strong storage unit. Each shelf can carry 100 kg per shelf. Load carrying capacity can be increased simply by adding more shelves in 1 module.
RUT Shelving normally is used to store files & documents, small parts, and other groceries either in office work or industrial occasions. The storage space can be maximized by adding extra layers and by using bins or trays to keep objects organized. There are accessories like file rack, shelf divider, drawer, plastic bin, to match the different usage. You can have as many or as few accessories as you want, depending on your needs.
RUT shelving is quick and easy to assemble. Several modules can be readily extended, rearranged or moved whenever storage requirements change over time. This flexibility of RUT Steel Shelving makes it a smart choice for office archives, workshop spare parts, libraries, retail outlets and industrial warehouses.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable – Layers can be removed, added or adjusted to maximize storage space.
- Expandable – Can be readily joined with another module for expanded storage.
- Strong, Durable – With an all-metal construction and a durable paint finish.
- Quick install and Safe– RUT shelving has a solid, bolted construction that forms a strong, stable storage unit. There are no rough or unfinished edges to damage products.
- Multiple Configuration Choices. Choose single-side or double-side. Specify height, depth, width. Or even pick your desired color.
Common Use and Applications:
Light to medium storage such as in:
- Workshops for spare parts
- Industrial warehouses
- Offices for files and groceries
- Libraries for books
- Storerooms in home or office
Major Parts and Sizes
RUT Shelving comes supplied with the following major parts:
- Side Panels – Rolled-edge metal panels as shelving side walls.
- Back Panels – Metal panel enclosure serving as the shelving back.
- Top and Bottom Shelves – Metal shelves attached to top and bottom of side panels to frame the shelving unit.
- Inner Shelves – Standard inner shelves capable of carrying 100 kg each. Heavy duty shelves capable of carrying up to 200kg each.
- Metal clips – Holds shelves into place. Quickly locks firmly on both sides of the side panels without tools.
- Accessories – File rack, shelf divider, drawer, plastic bin, and etc.
RUT Shelving has the following standard sizes:
|Standard Height||Standard Depth||Standard Width|
|1875mm||320, 420, 470, 520, 620mm||750, 900, 1200mm|
|2175mm||320, 420, 470, 520, 620mm||750, 900, 1200mm|
|2375mm||320, 420, 470, 520, 620mm||750, 900, 1200mm|
These questions are frequently asked.
Q: Are you the manufacturer of RUT Shelving?
Yes, we are. Visit the manufacturing process on YouTube https://youtu.be/dkV6XhbzMwY.
Q: Can you ship directly to our factory in Perth, Australia?
It’s ok. We handle either full container loading or less container loading, with either FOB, CIF, DDU, or DDP term.
Q: What tools are needed for assembly?
All you need is a screwdriver and a companion to help hold things for you. Click Here to see how simple it is.
Q: Can you make logo on it for distributors?
Yes, we can. Normally it’s on the shelves.