Dexion slotted angle shelving is a general-purpose product, easy to form frameworks that can be readily re-arranged. The varying size and position of pre-punched holes on the angle bar allow you to do multiple configurations. Slotted angle shelving manufactured in our China factory can be galvanized or powder-coated into pretty colors.
Features and Benefits
Both slotted angle iron shelving and slotted angle steel shelving have the following advantages:
- An economical choice for just about all basic storage needs
- Simple and cost-effective
- Quick and easy to assemble with screws
- Completely flexible. Can be extended in height or length
- Easily re-arranged to adapt to many applications.
Common Use and Applications
- Offices and shops
- Production centers
- Garage shelving
- Framing (e.g., fire barriers, machine guards)
- Temporary partitioning or shelving
Major Parts and Materials
A slotted angle shelving consists of perforated angle steel posts, steel shelves, and matching metal corner plates, bolts and plastic feet for anti-slip function. Slotted angle posts are joined with screws and corner plates. Shelves are likewise attached directly to the posts with screws and corner plates for added strength. Product finish can be galvanized or powder coated into multiple colors matching the RAL color system.
Interested in slotted angle shelving WHOLESALE purchase?