Features and Benefits of Warehouse Mezzanine
- Cost-effective. Creating a new semi-permanent space without reconstruction or relocation.
- Flexible and reusable. It can be taken down and reshaped, expanded or relocated.
- Easy to assemble, install, disassemble or modify
- Can integrate office space, workbench, and lighting inside the system
- Can be fully integrated with other racking systems to do storing, picking and transport.
Common use and applications
- Facilities with large airspace (warehouse, distribution center, manufacturing facility)
- Archive and record storage systems
- Spare parts storage
- Kitting room
- Return goods
Major Parts and Materials
A rack-supported mezzanine racking system includes the following:
- Pallet racking as support
- Steel shelves
- Staircase, Guard rails and safety gate
- Warehouse mezzanine flooring. You can choose from a variety of flooring materials g. chipboard, steel, perforated steel, galvanized steel, galvanized steel grating, etc. This decking is placed between the racks and locked by safety clips, resulting in a secure and strong connection between the floorboards and support.